Our community is an inclusive space

Kubernetes Contributors

Feb 23, 2021, 4:00:42 PMFeb 23
to kuberne...@googlegroups.com

Folks,

We'd like to take the opportunity to remind you that the Kubernetes community is an inclusive space, and that we actively moderate in accordance with those values[1]. When you participate in the Kubernetes community, you agree to uphold those values and adhere to the code of conduct[4].

As a community, we strive to provide a safe, welcoming, professional space for people to do their best work. Harassment and derision has no place here. Please see the community values we aspire to live by and that we have documented here[1]. If you do not share these values, we recommend that you participate in a different community

Moderators are active on all community owned spaces[3] who enforce this as noted in our Slack guidelines[2]. Participants who fail to live up to the community’s values will lose the privilege of continued participation.

Yours Sincerely,

The Kubernetes Steering Committee

The Kubernetes Code of Conduct Committee

[1] https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/values.md

[2] https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/communication/slack-guidelines.md

[3] https://github.com/kubernetes/community/tree/master/communication

[4] https://github.com/kubernetes/community/blob/master/code-of-conduct.md