Please suggest your items for next week's Community Meeting

Josh Berkus

Jun 11, 2021, 6:02:41 PM6/11/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Folks,

We are looking for topics of general community and development
discussion for next week's community meeting, to be held Thursday at
10am PDT / 1700 UTC.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VQDIAB0OqiSjIHI8AWMvSdceWhnz56jNpZrLs6o7NJY/edit#

Appropriate topics include:
- something your SIG is doing that affects many contributors outside
your SIG
- difficult strategic/development decisions that need more input
- upcoming deprecations and changes that affect most of our users
- current KEPs in development
- calls for asssistance from the whole community

Topics we already have for next week include:
- preventing deletion in kubectl
- scheduling release milestones in advance
- looming API deprecation

You can either add your topics to that agenda, or email them to me.

If you're not sure if your topic is appropriate, feel free to ping me or
anyone in ContribEx.

Also, don't forget to post your ShoutOuts in #shoutout on Slack!

--
-- Josh Berkus
Kubernetes Community Architect