New pronouns field in Slack

Josh Berkus

Jun 1, 2021, 6:18:42 PM6/1/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Contributors who use Slack:

As Slack has added an official pronouns field to user profiles, we have
now enabled this for all Kubernetes members. Filling in this field is a
courtesy to other community members so that they will know how to refer
to you. Unfortunately, we will not be able to copy over data from our
prior, custom, pronouns field, so you need to do that yourself. In 60
days, we will remove the custom field to avoid confusion.

--
-- Josh Berkus
on behalf of Slack-Admins Team

This conversation is locked