Steering Committee Nomination: David Eads (@deads2k)

de...@redhat.com

Sep 29, 2021, 5:16:40 PM9/29/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
Hi everyone,

I am self-nominating for the upcoming Steering Committee election.

I've worked on Kubernetes in a technical capacity since before 1.0, focusing primarily on sig-auth and sig-apimachinery.  I'd be glad to serve on the steering committee.

If you'd like to show support, please drop a +1 on the nomination issue: https://github.com/kubernetes/community/issues/6086

While supportive replies are very nice, only comments on the issue will count towards eligibility.

David Eads, @deads2k, Red Hat

Camila Macedo

Sep 29, 2021, 6:54:03 PM9/29/21
to de...@redhat.com, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion