[REMINDER] v1.21 Test Freeze and Docs deadlines

Nabarun Pal

Mar 24, 2021, 2:57:47 PM3/24/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, le...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-sig-release, release-team

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having an amazing Wednesday.

I wanted to remind you all that Test Freeze will be in effect from Today, March 24th at End of the Day Pacific Time. Please get in any changes to tests or promotion of tests to conformance by the deadline. After Test Freeze is in effect, we will monitor testgrid and fix, revert, or remove broken tests to ensure the stability of the v1.21 release.

In addition to that, TODAY also marks the deadline for getting your Documentation PRs in a Ready for Review state. Please ensure that you do so as this helps our documentation reviewers to review your changes on time; enabling you to iterate on reviews faster. March 31 is the Documentation PRs Complete deadline; by that time Documentation PRs should be reviewed and ready to merge.

Also, a gentle reminder that we are still collecting major themes for this release. Please feel free to add anything that you would like to see in this GitHub discussion.

Thank you all for your amazing contributions and support to the v1.21 release!

In case you have any questions / comments / concerns, please feel free to reply to this email or reach to me or any member of the 1.21 Release Team on #sig-release of Kubernetes Slack.

Best,

Nabarun Pal // Kubernetes 1.21 Release Lead

This conversation is locked