SIG-Windows leadership changes

27 wyświetleń

Mark Rossetti

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2021, 18:00:187.05.2021
do Mark Rossetti, jayunit1...@gmail.com, dde...@gmail.com, jstur...@gmail.com, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, kuberne...@googlegroups.com

Hi SIG-Windows community,

Deep Debroy has recently decided to step down from his position as a SIG-Windows tech lead.

Deep was instrumental in the initial bring-up of Windows workloads in Kubernetes and has since been involved in many other areas of the community.

I want to thank Deep for all his contributions and wish him the best in his future endeavors.

The SIG-Windows leads would also like to nominate Claudiu Belu as a tech lead.

Claudiu was also heavily involved with the pushing Windows workloads to GA in Kubernetes and has a history of tackling complex, multi-SIG initiatives.

Most recently he enabled the building of Windows container images for (pause, e2e/test images, etc) in k/k which has greatly improved our test signal.

These changes were discussed at the May 4th SIG-Windows community meeting.

If anyone has questions or concerns, please reach out to the SIG-Windows leads privately (email addresses in To line or DM in slack) and/or steering...@kubernetes.io by the end of the day May 5th 2021.

Thanks!

--Mark Rossetti

Stephen Augustus

nieprzeczytany,
7 maj 2021, 18:08:537.05.2021
do Mark Rossetti, jayunit1...@gmail.com, dde...@gmail.com, jstur...@gmail.com, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
_HUGE_ +1 for Claudiu!

Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Ten wątek jest zablokowany
Nie możesz odpowiadać ani wykonywać innych czynności w zablokowanych wątkach.
Nowe wiadomości: 0