SIG-Windows leadership changes

Mark Rossetti

May 7, 2021, 6:00:18 PMMay 7
to Mark Rossetti, jayunit1...@gmail.com, dde...@gmail.com, jstur...@gmail.com, kubernetes-...@googlegroups.com, kuberne...@googlegroups.com

Hi SIG-Windows community,

Deep Debroy has recently decided to step down from his position as a SIG-Windows tech lead.

Deep was instrumental in the initial bring-up of Windows workloads in Kubernetes and has since been involved in many other areas of the community.

I want to thank Deep for all his contributions and wish him the best in his future endeavors.

The SIG-Windows leads would also like to nominate Claudiu Belu as a tech lead.

Claudiu was also heavily involved with the pushing Windows workloads to GA in Kubernetes and has a history of tackling complex, multi-SIG initiatives.

Most recently he enabled the building of Windows container images for (pause, e2e/test images, etc) in k/k which has greatly improved our test signal.

These changes were discussed at the May 4th SIG-Windows community meeting.

If anyone has questions or concerns, please reach out to the SIG-Windows leads privately (email addresses in To line or DM in slack) and/or steering...@kubernetes.io by the end of the day May 5th 2021.

Thanks!

--Mark Rossetti

Stephen Augustus

May 7, 2021, 6:08:53 PMMay 7