Update on End of Year Contributor Celebration Event

Chris Short

Dec 3, 2021, 2:26:09 PM12/3/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion

Hello all,

The Kubernetes end-of-year Contributor Celebration[1] is quickly approaching. If you haven’t registered and want to participate, please register as soon as possible[2].

The team is putting together a few fun activities during the celebration. The event is scheduled from 16th-19th December 2021.