[SIG Release] Proposing Jeremy Rickard as a SIG Technical Lead

Stephen Augustus

Jan 6, 2021, 5:18:47 PM1/6/21
to kubernetes-sig-release, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, sig-rele...@kubernetes.io
Hi SIG Release,

With the 1.20 release cycle behind us and his time freeing up as a result, SIG Release leadership would like to propose Jeremy Rickard as a Technical Lead.

Jeremy has confidently led the 1.20 Release Team, consistently exercised sound judgment in decision-making, shown extraordinary dedication to the work that we do, and has had a hand in many of the important conversations we've had during 2020 (across both SIG Release and as an Enhancements subproject owner of SIG Architecture).

Per leadership change guidelines:
I'm initiating a lazy consensus timeout for this change of Wednesday, January 13th at 4 PM US Eastern.

-- Stephen

Marky Jackson

Jan 6, 2021, 5:21:27 PM1/6/21
to Stephen Augustus, kubernetes-sig-release, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, sig-rele...@kubernetes.io
I am a HUGE +100000000

The leadership Jeremy has displayed is amazing!

signature.asc

Taylor Dolezal

Jan 6, 2021, 5:46:55 PM1/6/21
to Marky Jackson, kubernetes-sig-release, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, sig-rele...@kubernetes.io, Stephen Augustus
Another huge +10000000 here as well! :) Go, Jeremy!

Sincerely,

Taylor Dolezal

On Jan 6, 2021, at 2:18 PM, Stephen Augustus <stephen.k8s@agst.us> wrote:

Hi SIG Release,

With the 1.20 release cycle behind us and his time freeing up as a result, SIG Release leadership would like to propose Jeremy Rickard as a Technical Lead.

Jeremy has confidently led the 1.20 Release Team, consistently exercised sound judgment in decision-making, shown extraordinary dedication to the work that we do, and has had a hand in many of the important conversations we've had during 2020 (across both SIG Release and as an Enhancements subproject owner of SIG Architecture).

Per leadership change guidelines:
I'm initiating a lazy consensus timeout for this change of Wednesday, January 13th at 4 PM US Eastern.

-- Stephen

Daniel Mangum

Verónica López

Jan 6, 2021, 5:49:53 PM1/6/21
to Daniel Mangum, Taylor Dolezal, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, Marky Jackson, Stephen Augustus, kubernetes-sig-release, sig-rele...@kubernetes.io

Nabarun Pal

Jan 7, 2021, 5:05:58 AM1/7/21
On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 3:48 AM Stephen Augustus <steph...@agst.us> wrote:

> Hi SIG Release,
>
> With the 1.20 release cycle behind us and his time freeing up as a result, SIG Release leadership would like to propose Jeremy Rickard as a Technical Lead.

Yay!!! Big +1 to this. :)

--
Best,
Nabarun Pal

Seth McCombs

Jan 7, 2021, 11:20:47 AM1/7/21
to sig-rele...@kubernetes.io, kubernetes-sig-release, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
+1000 Let's goooooooo!

On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 4:04 AM Gianluca Arbezzano <ci...@gianarb.it> wrote:
+100000!!!

Anna Jung

Jan 13, 2021, 3:41:39 PM1/13/21
to Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion
BIG +1!! Thanks for all you do Jeremy!

Stephen Augustus

Jan 13, 2021, 4:12:33 PM1/13/21
to Stephen Augustus, kubernetes-sig-release, Kubernetes developer/contributor discussion, sig-rele...@kubernetes.io
Hearing overwhelming support and no objections, I'd like to officially welcome Jeremy as a SIG Release Technical Lead!

Tracking issue for access can be found here: https://github.com/kubernetes/sig-release/issues/1421

-- Stephen
This conversation is locked