[Feedback] K8s Meet Our Contributors - coming back!

Kubernetes Contributors

Mar 17, 2021, 9:10:38 PMMar 17
to kuberne...@googlegroups.com
tldr - if you want to participate or watch future Meet Our Contributor episodes, let us know what time works best for you: Doodle poll

Overview
In 2017, sig-contributor-experience started a monthly livestream, Meet Our Contributors, where aspiring and current members came together to ask a panel of folks with various levels and SIGs, questions about their experiences in open source / Kubernetes, how-to-do things like PRs, code reviews, and more. We paused in 2020 after our 30th episode but we're back with lovely hosts!!

Benefits
This serves our community as a quick way to get rapid mentoring in a world where you just want to ask a human a question. And if you are a busy contributor who doesn't have the time for 1:1 mentoring, this can reach thousands. Our lowest views have been in the 300s.

One of the highest watched videos on our youtube channel is a clip from sttts at Meet Our Contributors doing a kubernetes/kubernetes repo walk thru https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqB_le-N6EE

Feedback from community members:
"I treat it like a podcast - it's pretty cool - and I feel connected."
 "Great clips of good information that are buried in docs"

Doodle if you want to watch, listen, participate, be active, etc https://doodle.com/poll/2ps2vap5p39swhay?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

-paris with contribex