Kubeflow Slack Channels Migration Proposal

Yuan Tang

May 3, 2024, 1:16:35 PMMay 3
to kubeflow-discuss
Hi community,

We have put together a proposal of the migration plan from Kubeflow Slack workspace to CNCF Slack workspace. Please take a look and comment on the spreadsheet if you have any feedback.

Cheers,
Yuan Tang on behalf of Kubeflow Steering Committee

Yuan Tang

May 10, 2024, 12:31:17 PMMay 10
to Julius von Kohout, kubeflow-discuss
Hi Julius,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please add comments in the spreadsheet that I shared as I mentioned in my previous email?

Thanks,
Yuan

On Fri, May 3, 2024 at 6:30 PM Julius von Kohout <juliusv...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Yuan,

We need at least one channel for discussion. E.g. Kubeflow-platform or kubeflow-manifest. I prefer Kubeflow-platform as channel, WG and repository name, but that is probably for the KSC to decide. Andrey and Kimonas might have more input on this.

Julius von Kohout

May 10, 2024, 12:31:24 PMMay 10
to Yuan Tang, kubeflow-discuss