Kubeflow Slack Invite is non functional

Anshul Gupta

Mar 9, 2024, 3:08:57 PMMar 9
to kubeflow-discuss
Hello Team,

I'm highly interested in contributing to Kubeflow via GSOC this year, thereby looking forward to joining the Kubeflow Slack community but seems like the automated invite (https://invite.playplay.io/invite?team_id=T7QLHSH6U) is not functioning properly as stated in the documentation. (URL - https://www.kubeflow.org/docs/about/community/#kubeflow-slack)

Would be highly appreciable if someone from team can provide me the invitation link so that I join the Kubeflow Slack.

Regards,
Anshul Gupta

Mathew Wicks

Mar 9, 2024, 3:10:58 PMMar 9
to kubeflow-discuss
Hey Anshul,

I have been seeing reports of issues with the slack link, I think it happens when too many people try and join at the same time.

I am testing a new way to invite, can you try this link and see if it works?

Anshul Gupta

Mar 10, 2024, 3:43:15 PMMar 10
to kubeflow-discuss
Yes Mathew, this works perfectly, Thankyou! :)

Regards
Anshul Gupta