Request for Ownership: kubeflow-metal

Keith Mattix II

Feb 9, 2022, 10:58:39 AM2/9/22
to kubeflow...@googlegroups.com
Hello Kubeflow Community!

My name is Keith Mattix and I had the pleasure of demoing some of the work I’ve done on the kubeflow-metal project a couple of weeks ago at the Kubeflow community meeting. Due to a change in personal circumstances, I’m not able to continue to support and maintain this project, so I’m donating it to the community for further development and maintenance. I’m sending this email in particular to attempt to find an individual (or group of individuals) who is willing to own the project moving forward. We can discuss the particulars asynchronously, but if anyone’s interested, please respond to this email or reach out in the #sig-onprem channel in the Kubeflow slack.

Thanks,
Keith Mattix