Kubeflow 1.8.1-rc0 is out!

Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira

Mar 4, 2024, 8:23:05 AMMar 4
to kubeflow-discuss
Hello, Kubeflow community!

We just released 1.8.1-rc0 with:
* Upgraded KServe to 0.11.2
* Upgraded Pipelines/kfp-tekton to 2.0.5

The Release notes and the release details are in the following URL:

Let me know if you have any questions, and don't hesitate to open issues. We plan to have a final release for 1.8.1 soon, as we are discussing upgrades on Notebooks component too.

--

Ricardo Martinelli De Oliveira

Senior Software Engineer, OpenShift AI

Julius von Kohout

Mar 4, 2024, 9:22:16 AMMar 4
to Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira, kubeflow-discuss
And Kubernetes 1.27 support as well such that we have a supported upgrade path from 1.8.0 on Kubernetes 1.26 -> 1.8.1 on Kubernetes 1.26 -> 1.8.1 on Kubernetes 1.27 -> 1.9 on Kubernetes 1.27 -> Kubernetes 1.29

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Julius von Kohout