[Elections] Election Phase - Kubeflow Project Steering Committee Elections - Begins today

Amber Graner

Jan 8, 2024, 10:13:07 AMJan 8
to kubeflow-discuss
Hi all,

The Testimonial Phase for the Kubeflow Project Steering Committee Elections is now closed and we will enter the Election Phase for these elections.

All members who are eligible to vote will be sent a voting key using the email associated with your Github profile.  For those who do not have an email available on GitHub you'll receive a message from me today asking for that information.

We will begin sending those out starting at 9:00am PT today.  The election phase will be open for 3 weeks until 29 January.

I'll update this thread once we have started sending out the keys.

Please rank the candidates in the order you prefer them to be elected.  The top 3 ranked nominees will be elected to the new KSC.

As a reminder below is the list of nominees listed in alphabetically order by first name:

  • Andrey Velichkevich
  • Johnu George
  • Julius von Kohout
  • Kimonas Sotirchos
  • Mathew Wicks
  • Yuan (Terry) Tang
The poll will also have links to their testimonial issues for you to review as you place your vote.

Good luck to all our nominees and we appreciate all of who have stepped up to help lead the Kubeflow project.

With gratitude,
~Amber, on behalf of the election officers

Amber Graner

Jan 8, 2024, 1:04:13 PMJan 8
to kubeflow-discuss
Hi all,

Those who are eligible to vote should have received both a test email AND and activation email.

If you are on the eligible voters list and did not receive those two emails from me, please check your spam folder. If it's not there please check to see if your name is listed in the comment on the following issue - https://github.com/kubeflow/community/issues/686.  If it's in the comment on the issue, please send me your email address per the instructions on the issue.

With gratitude,
~Amber