Kubeflow 1.9.0-rc.2 has just been released!

Ricardo Martinelli de Oliveira

Jun 26, 2024, 12:02:41 PM (12 days ago) Jun 26
to kubeflow-discuss

Hello Kubeflow community,

Kubeflow 1.9.0-rc.2 has just been released! It includes the following:

  • Updates from the AutoML and Training WG with their v0.17.0-rc.1 and v1.8.0-rc.1 respectively. These are bug fix releases and don’t include new features.

  • KServe is upgraded from 0.12.1 to 0.13 as suggested by the KServe community

  • Istio is upgraded to 1.22.1. This is the last Istio upgrade and we will relase Kubeflow 1.9 with this version.

We are also updating the documentation with the new features and components that will be included in the v1.9.0 version, and we added a new Automatic CVE scanning workflow with Trivy to comply with  enterprise security guidelines and CNCF. You can find the release notes here.

We welcome any feedback about this new release, just reach us on our Slack channels or in this mailing list.

--

Ricardo Martinelli De Oliveira

Senior Software Engineer, OpenShift AI