Suggestions of Overhead Cranes for Steel Mills

Dafang Crane

Apr 21, 2022, 6:30:28 AM4/21/22
to kubeb...@googlegroups.com
Dear my friend,

You may be troubled by your steel workshop layout, I have some suggestions that I hope will be useful to you.

A few suggestions are as follows:
1.Metallurgical type overhead crane for lift ladle
2.Grab or magnet crane to lift scrap for material handling
3.Rotation magnet beam crane to lift finished rebar or square steel
4.Double girder overhead crane to do maintenance
5.Single girder overhead crane or monorail crane to do simple works

P.S.
1.Different temperatures will influence the crane configuration, please notice this.
2.If the crane needs to work all day, the working duty must be high, such as M7 or M8 to ensure less malfunction.
3.Of course, the crane quantity and model are based on the steel processing process.

What we can do for you?
We, Dafang crane, Provide suitable cranes to solve the steel mill workforce and production problem,
with rich experience in Manufacturing and Export Experience.

Our cranes are widely used in scrap handling, scrap charging, the main furnace melting & ccm ladle handling,
finished steel product handling, maintenance and warehouse and etc.
Specialized engineer group can satisfy customer's requirements to optimize solutions, project design, and commission and after-sale service.
Our cranes is exported to more than 30 countries, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Thailand, Tajikistan, Indonesia and etc.
If you have any questions or needs, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Nancy

Company: Henan Dafang Heavy Machine Co., Ltd
Miss Nancy / Sales Manager
Email: na...@hndf-crane.com
Mobile(Whatsapp/Wechat): +86 18738582461
Website: www.hndf-crane.com
Address: Changnao Industrial District, Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China

Copyright © 2022, hndf-crane.com
If you don't want to receive our email again, just click Unsubscribe.