Change in community meeting schedule

Varsha Prasad Narsing

Oct 19, 2023, 11:32:15 AM10/19/23
to kubebuilder

Hello Kubebuilder community,

We wanted to inform you that we have decided to cancel today's community meeting scheduled for October 19, 2023. Unfortunately, we did not have a sufficient agenda to justify holding the meeting.

Over the past few months, we've observed a decline in participation for our bi-weekly meetings. As a result, we are making an adjustment to the meeting schedule. Going forward, we will be hosting these meetings once a month.

We appreciate your understanding, and we look forward to seeing you all at our next meeting.

Best regards,

Camila Macedo and Varsha Prasad