🚀 KubeBuilder@KubeCon Europe 2023 - Virtual Talk

Camila Macedo

Apr 18, 2023, 3:46:24 AM4/18/23
to kubebuilder
Hi Everybody,

We want to invite you to join us at #KubeCon + #CloudNativeCon Europe 2023, where we’ll discuss #Operators, #KubeBuilder and #ControllerTools.

During this talk, we will cover some of the new features in recent releases of both KubeBuilder and Controller-Tools that aid in accelerating the development of Operators while adhering to best practices. A brief summary of the features we will be covering for KubeBuilder is creating/consuming external plugins, a new default scaffold layout, and two new built-in plugins. For Controller-Tools, we will cover how Controller-Tools can be leveraged to create custom generators.

Following the details:

We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,
--
CAMILA MACEDO

SOFTWARE ENGINEER,

BLOG: www.dev4devs.com

Camila Macedo

May 6, 2023, 2:48:33 AM5/6/23
to kubebuilder
Hi Everybody,

Couldn’t we attend our talk on Updates and Best-Practices in Kubebuilder and Controller-Tools at KubeCon Europe 2023?

Don’t worry! You can still catch up by watching the recorded at the link: https://youtu.be/XabnVEo3G6A

We hope that you like it.