Proposal of Introducing Year Roadmaps to Kubebuilder: We Need Your Feedback

Camila Macedo

Apr 1, 2024, 5:14:11 AMApr 1
to kubebuilder
Hello Kubebuilder Community,

We're proposing the introduction of yearly roadmaps to the Kubebuilder repo. This initiative aims to boost transparency and collaboration by turning the discussions we've had since 2023 into a formal, easily accessible roadmap.

✋ Why Roadmaps?

The proposal's aim is to make our goals more visible and accessible to everyone in the community. The proposal idea is that those roadmaps will serve as live documents, continuously updated throughout the year to reflect our evolving objectives and the progress we make towards achieving them. While we understand that nothing is set in stone, we believe that having a clearly defined set of macro goals will encourage more community involvement and provide a clearer sense of direction for all of us.  Everybody is invited to collaborate and update them.

 🚀 Your Voice and Collaboration Matters:

Your insights are essential. Please take a moment to review our proposal PR for adding the 2024 roadmap and share your thoughts. This is your opportunity to help shape our direction and ensure our roadmap reflects the community's aspirations.

Please, feel free to take a time to check out the proposal PR:

Together, we can make Kubebuilder stronger.
Thank you for your valuable input.

Cheers,

--
CAMILA MACEDO