controller-runtime v0.7.0 release plan

jlan...@redhat.com

Nov 5, 2020, 2:01:32 PM11/5/20
to kubebuilder
Hello everyone,

As discussed at today's kubebuilder/controller-runtime/controller-tools community meeting, we are planning to cut controller-runtime v0.7.0 on or just after 11/19 (two weeks from today).

There are currently a number of open issues in the v0.7.0 milestone that we need to complete, and we would appreciate any contributions (reviews or PRs) to help us close them out.

At our next community meeting on 11/19, we'll discuss any outstanding items and give the community one final opportunity to raise any further v0.7.0 blockers.

Thanks!
Joe