FARMERS MARKETS OF KATHMANDU - Saturdays & Sundays - 9am to 12

Christine Régnier

Jun 21, 2012, 6:15:18 AM6/21/12
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
Your 2 Farmers Markets welcome you:
Saturday from 9am to 12 at 1905 restaurant - Kantipath
Sunday from 9am to 12 in New Orleans - Jhamsikhel

What is it?
The “farmers market” is inspired by the traditional markets we can see
in most of the towns in Europe.
In a relaxed and joyful atmosphere, the customers find fresh and good
quality products for several days, especially food they can’t get in
supermarkets where industrial food reigns over the choice.

In our markets, you meet the producers; they can give you information
about their products; you find quality food in a wide range, safely
prepared by professionals. The direct communication with the producers
is a kind of guarantee that you’ll get satisfaction. You can even
taste some products!
Sometimes you can even place special orders… as we are listening to
your expectations.

But the purchase is not the only point here. The market is one the
best socializing moments of your week. You can join friends and have a
tea or a coffee with them, a quiet chat, even a business talk, in a
peaceful and beautiful environment.

What can you find?
Organic vegetables – Several kinds of cheese – Roasted chicken
(roasted on the spot) – Sausages – Fresh bakery – Natural jams & fruit
juices – Tea – Salsas – French & Mediterranean delicacies – Cookies &
pastas and much more...

Most of us develop new products regularly, as we all are creative
entrepreneurs.
Check our facebook page to discover the updated information – about
new products, special extra events or timing, cancellation in case of
strike, etc. - and post your suggestions!
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=166921883381725