Professional lady gardener looking for part time Job.

Durga Cottage

May 25, 2022, 2:21:59 AM5/25/22
to ktm...@googlegroups.com
Hi, our professional lady gardener is looking for a part time job.she is a very good gardener. She is very nice and honest person, always on time and in a good mood and it is very nice to have her around. She has been working for us for the last nine years .so if you have a large or small garden and need a regular gardener 2 days a week then she would be able to help in her free day. She is particularly interested working in the kathmandu and lalitpur area, sanepa,, jhamsikhel, bakundole, kupontole, pulchok, baluwatar, maharajgung, lazimpat, kamal pokari and tangal area.

Please get in touch and we can discuss your needs and what is your required.
If you are interested please call me on 9841564952.
Thank you.