DAILY YOGA CLASSES. - Weight Management - Flexibility - Strengthening - Youthfulness.

Conscious Living

Jun 28, 2024, 9:27:08 AMJun 28
to ktmktm@googlegroups com, in...@thirdeyeabroad.com, Immersion Mandarin

Daily YOGA CLASSES.

- Weight Management. - Strengthening.
- Flexibility. - Youthfulness. - Fitness.

LIVE LIFE FULLY ACTIVATED. Join our Yoga community designed to elevate & activate your fitness & wellness journey.

MORE THEN JUST A YOGA STUDIO. There's more to health & Fitness with our wide varieties of workouts and techniques on WEIGHT MANAGEMENT, STRENGTHENING, FLEXIBILITY, YOUTHFULNESS & OVERALL PHYSICAL & MENTAL FITNESS.

Get Trained in and get involved in :

> Ashtanga Yoga
> Hatha Yoga
> Core Workouts
> Acro Yoga
> Pranayam
> Yoga Therapy
> Home Remedies
> Yoga Games
> Group Workshops
> Presentations
> Step by step guidence.
> Yoga practice for all levels.

All the above mentioned activities are a part of our daily YOGA CLASSES & we implement them from time to time.

OUR STUDIO 1 : HOTEL SHAMBALA, Bansbari Road,chakrapath, Ktm.

STUDIO 2 : GARUD FITNESS, Shanka Park, Chappal karkhana, Ktm.

TIMING: 6:45 am to 8 am at Hotel Shambala.
6:30 pm to 7:45 pm at Garud fitness.

By - YOGA ORIGINALS in collaboration with HOTEL SHAMBALA & GARUD FITNESS.

Contact : 9803764181 ( Call, WhatsApp & Viber).
Our Facebook page :
YOGA Originals | Kathmandu