Service Apartment Hotel - Lalitpur

Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel

May 22, 2022, 12:06:23 AM5/22/22
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

#APARTHOTEL #SERVICE APARTMENT #BED & BREAKFAST #EXPAT ACCOMMODATION

www.sagarmathaapartment.com

Sagarmatha Apartment accommodate: Families, Tourists, Corporate Travelers, Expats- Accommodation specially designed for different needs.

We are the Patan, Lalitpur base service apartment provider. Over the last few years, we have developed a track record for providing the lowest possible rates in prime locations, supported by flexible terms & conditions. Today, we provide a flexible alternative to inns for business trip or pleasure.

We guests range from corporate, Expat on extended stay assignments or those relocating and between homes. Whatever the reason for the trip, you shall save money on traditional costs such as hotels and enjoy the privacy, flexibility and independence serviced apartments we provide. And no matter how long your stay, you will be well looked after. This is all backed by a proactive team that look after your needs and make sure your stay is enjoyable.

That is what “SAGARMATHA APARTMENT BED & BREAKFAST” stand for and this is our commitment to our value guests.

For long term rental price quotation and more info please contact below given address.

For Reservation:

Gyanman Maharjan

sagarmath...@gmail.com

Sanepa-3, Lalitpur, Nepal