Tempo Art Tour

Bikalpa

May 12, 2022, 8:25:03 AM5/12/22
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
Bikalpa Art Center and Hostel Nextdoor cordially invite you to a curated tour of ‘Revisiting the Roots in a Modern Nuance’, an exhibition of interdisciplinary works by 45+ artists at four different venues and public spaces in Kathmandu and Patan.
On Sunday, May 15, curator Saroj Mahato will lead us on a tempo tour to all four exhibiting locations in Kathmandu and Patan. Through the tour, we will learn more about different art installations and narratives behind the month-long exhibition.
Meeting point: Bikalpa Art Center
Time: 2.30pm on Sun, May 15
Plan: we will start at BAC and then make our way to all other galleries. Participants can park their vehicles at BAC, and the tempo tour will end back at the BAC at the end.
We have put a nominal fee to cover the tempo expense and the registration fee is NPR 300 per person.
.
You may book your spot by submitting the form below

tempo1.pngtempo2.png