Swimming pool party?!

Pauline Driard

May 29, 2023, 10:37:14β€―PM5/29/23
to ktm...@googlegroups.com
Reggae vibes with @cultivation_muzik and groovy sundown with the trio of DJs @sowhat @sijal for our pool party this Saturday at @taverna_nepal (yess!!! That’s the venue by the way! 😁)

So get ready to dive into summer with our Swimming Pool Party on June 3rd from noon onwards! πŸŒžπŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸŽΆ Join us for a day of chill vibes, refreshing swims, and dancing at our poolside oasis. πŸΉπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸŽ§

We've got everything you need to make a splash, including delicious cocktails, popsiscle cocktails, chilled beers, beer pong and a lineup of reggae and DJ sets that will keep you grooving all day long. 🍸🍺🎡

So grab your swimsuits, sunscreen, and your best dance moves, and come join us for the ultimate summer party! πŸŒ΄πŸŒŠπŸŽ‰

There is a 500rs charge for pool access, but trust us, it's worth it! So gather your friends and splash at our Swimming Pool Party on June 3rd from noon onwards! πŸŠβ€β™€οΈπŸŒžπŸ•ΊπŸ½πŸΉ

Location:
Taverna Restaurant & Pool Bar
984-1035160
https://g.co/kgs/bYuqe7