Service Apartment rental for expat in Laitpur

Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel

Jun 21, 2024, 9:41:32 PMJun 21
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

@All

HOTEL SAGARMATHA - PATAN, NEPAL
www.sagarmathaapartment.com
sagarmath...@gmail.com
+977-9813118965

Best hotel in Nepal - "Sagarmatha" which is fits in your budget. We accommodate 1BHK, 2BHK & 3BHK, ideally suitable for those EXPAT, who come to Nepal for short- and long-term consignment. Also suitable for family vacation, who can enjoy their own cooking at your own apartment. The hotel apartment is fully furnished and provide full service. Just check in with your own luggage and enjoy staying with comfortable.

We are always eager to help you to setup as you want with us. Especially those expats, who plan to stay with us for more than year. We setup their apartment as he/she wants. We will make sure they never face any problem, while they are staying with us.

As always, we are standing and waiting for you to provide best hospitality for you.

Thanking you.

Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel.

Jhamshikhel Lalitpur Nepal