SERVICE APARTMENT HOTEL - LALITPUR

1 view

Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel

May 15, 2022, 10:43:26 PM5/15/22
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

WALL OF FRAME

www.sagarmathaapartmen.com

DEAR VALUED GUEST

BEST NEPALIES COUPLE WE HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE IN OUR PROPERTY. IT WAS SO NICE TO HAVE YOU WITH US. SHORT STAY BUT MEMORIABL STAY. HIGHLY APPREICIATE YOUR KIND SUPPORT AND BUSINESS. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU SOON DAI.

WHY SAGARMATHA APARTMENT HOTEL?

We are a service apartment cum Bed & Breakfast (Hotel).

We have a special discount for Long Term stay.

"Hotel should be Hotel" "Service Apartment should be Service Apartment" and "Home should be Home" - We convert us into your choice to make your stay comfortable with us.

We are always focusing on Guest Satisfaction.

We guarantee you the best service.

For your kind reference please see our tripadvisor guest review:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g315764-d2632524...

We believe that an exceptional living experience requires an unrivalled standard of service.

We accept major credit cards.

For Reservation:

GYANMAN MAHARJAN

+977-9813118965 / 9851174906