Office space on rent in Sifal

Shiva Chalise

Jun 14, 2024, 7:37:14 AMJun 14
to ktm...@googlegroups.com
Office space on rent : newly built house.
located in Sifal ,Kathmandu.Near Sifal Ground.
Floor:3rd.
Space: Hall 900 sq feet.
The House is earthquake resistant. There is plenty of water supply and a 3 face  line of electricity. Parking inside property and also there is a lot of parking outside I mean public parking.
 For more details: s6m...@gmail.com, 9851120796

Shiva Chalise

Jun 23, 2024, 10:11:52 PMJun 23
to ktm...@googlegroups.com
Office space on rent : newly built house.
located in Sifal ,Kathmandu.Near Sifal Ground.
Floor:3rd.
Space: Hall 900 sq feet.
The House is earthquake resistant. There is plenty of water supply and a 3 face  line of electricity. Parking inside property and also there is a lot of parking outside I mean public parking(free).

Shiva Chalise

Jul 1, 2024, 11:36:29 PMJul 1
to ktm...@googlegroups.com
Office space on rent : newly built house.
located in Sifal ,Kathmandu.Near Sifal Ground.
Floor:3rd.
Space: Hall 900 sq feet. with small one room.