Unwind near Kathmandu: Your Ultimate Retreat Awaits at Shivapuri Heights Cottage!

Shivapuri Heights Cottage

Jun 19, 2024, 4:17:33 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to ktmktm, Mohan Thakuri@ Shivapuri Heights Cottages
Experience an unforgettable retreat close to kathmandu.

Discover Shivapuri Heights Cottage, just a short 30-minutes drive and a short walk from the city center!

Enjoy the charm of our cozy, traditional cottage with breathtaking views of the city. Savor delicious local food and rejuvenate with herbal Ayurvedic treatments, leaving you refreshed and energized. Relax in our inviting open-air hot tub, the perfect spot to unwind after a day of adventure.

Book your stay at Shivapuri Heights  Cottage today for the ultimate relaxation retreat.

Reach out to Mohan at : 9846232271 or email:in...@shivapuricottage.com
footer.pdf