Excellent Housekeeper Available for Hire

Tiffany Tong

Jun 27, 2024, 11:01:26 PM (2 days ago) Jun 27
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

Hello! I'm sharing a great opportunity to hire Muni didi, an outstanding housekeeper with many years of experience in cooking and cleaning. She speaks good English and maintains a neat and tidy home. For the past three years, she has worked with me and I cannot recommend her enough. If you're interested, please contact her at +977 984-1404682 (phone/WhatsApp). Your help in spreading the word would be appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!