Apartment Rental - Jhamshikhel

Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel

Jun 26, 2024, 9:40:38 PM (3 days ago) Jun 26
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

Certainly! Let me provide some detailed information about Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel based on the points you’ve mentioned:

Best Solution for expat in Nepal: Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel is an ideal choice for expatriates living in Nepal. Whether you are here for work, travel or any other reason. Our hotel offers a comfortable and convenient stay.

Fully Serviced and Fully Furnished: Our apartment are fully service meaning you will have access to amenities such as housekeeping, laundry and maintenance. Additionally, each apartment is fully furnished, so you can move in hassle free.

1.       Best Solution for Expats in Nepal: Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel is an ideal choice for expatriates (expats) living in Nepal. Whether you’re here for work, travel, or any other reason, our hotel offers a comfortable and convenient stay.

2.       Fully Serviced and Fully Furnished: Our apartments are fully serviced, meaning you’ll have access to amenities such as housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance. Additionally, each apartment is fully furnished, so you can move in hassle-free.

3.       Customer-Centric Approach: At Sagarmatha, we consider our customers as our top priority. We treat every guest with respect and ensure their needs are met promptly. Our motto: “Customer is God.”

4.       Comfortable Stay, Safety, and Privacy: We understand that a comfortable stay is essential. Our apartments are designed to provide a cozy and relaxing environment. Safety and privacy are paramount. Our security measures ensure that you feel secure during your stay.

5.       Proximity to Your Office: Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel is strategically located close to major business districts and offices. You won’t have to commute long distances, making it convenient for expats working in Nepal.

6.       Perfect Location: Our hotel is situated in a prime area, with easy access to restaurants, shopping centers, and other essential facilities. Whether you need groceries, medical services, or entertainment, everything is nearby.

7.       Well-Trained Team: Our staff members are well-trained and dedicated to providing excellent service. From check-in to check-out, they’ll assist you with any requests.

Feel free to reach out if you need more information or have any specific queries!

www.sagarmathaapartmnet.com

+977-9813118965

sagarmath...@gmail.com