Sale of household items

James McQuen Patterson

May 5, 2022, 2:46:46 AM5/5/22
to ktm...@googlegroups.com, Shirley McQuen Patterson
Dear KTM, KTM,

As our family transitions from Nepal, we are selling a large number of household items. Please find attached the document with items. Some items are available immediately, so we wait until mid/early June. We will continue to update some smaller items and when items are sold.

Also included is a blue-plated 2020 Mahindra Scorporio S11, I will post more details on this shortly.

with thanks

-james

James McQuen Patterson

May 17, 2022, 10:28:35 AM5/17/22
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]
Hello Again.

Thanks for all the interest. We have updated the list and removed items already sold.
Nice sofa, bed still available as well as a number of outdoor items, including a bike rack, slack line, etc.

very best,

-james