2BHK Furnished at Sanepa, Lalitpur

Sanepa House

Jun 23, 2024, 7:37:32 AMJun 23
to ktm...@googlegroups.com
Dear Expatriates,

Our 2BHK fully furnished apartment is ready for quick move-in.

Amenities :
1) 2-Bedrooms
2) Fully functional kitchen with 4-sittings dining
3) A study room (work from home)
4) A cozy sitting room
5) Open varanda
6) A laundry room with ultra-washing machine
7) 2407 sq ft property, 2118 sq ft apartment area
8) 2-wheelers parking
9) Power-backup & WiFi

Neighborhood :
1) Quiet, peaceful even at daytime
2) In a walking distance, there are public transport, restaurants, marts, medicals, International club, etc.
3) International Schools in less than 10 minutes of walking distance.
4) Friendly, secured neighborhood

From past 10 years, we have rented this apartment to Expatriates working in organisations, INGOs.

If you or your friends want to inspect this 2BHK, we welcome you.

Welcome to Sanepa House!
It's simply your next home in Nepal.

Rent Price : $550
(Negotiable if for more than a year)