Service Apartment - Lalitpur

Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel

May 21, 2023, 10:59:25 PM5/21/23
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

Sagarmatha Aparthotel: is an apartment hotel that developed an operating system which enables high customer value by creating a homelike living environment ( A home away from home), characterized by a comfortable and spacious room with service at affordable prices. Our vision is to deliver exceptional guest experience by providing a unique combination of hotel benefits and a homelike environment. The apart-hotel contains apartments in varying sizes, so you can find the right accommodations that fulfill all your needs. We offer 1BHK, 2BHK, 3BHK & Standard Hotel Rooms.

Within walking distance, there is so many fancy restaurant and bar. 8-minute walk to LABIM MALL shopping complex, 10 minute walk to UN House, 10-minute walk to Center Zoo, within walking distance taxi stand and ATM Machine, 7Kilometers far from Kathmandu International Airport and many more attraction is within walking distance. The SAGARMATHA APARTMENT HOTEL would be an ideal location for you to stay. We offer short term, long term and corporate apartments in Lalitpur City. Whether you are travelling with family or friends or coming to work with any INGO’S our hotel is perfect for your accommodation.

See what our guest says: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g315764-d2632524-Reviews-Sagarmatha_Apartment_Bed_Breakfast-Patan_Lalitpur_Kathmandu_Valley_Bagmati_Zone_Centra.html

For Reservation:

Gyanman Maharjan – sagarmath...@gmail.com – 00977-9813118965

www.sagarmathaapartment.com