Service Apartment Hotel - Jhamshikhel

Sagarmatha Apartment Hotel

May 22, 2023, 11:11:16 PM5/22/23
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

SAGARMATHA APARTMENT HOTEL: A place to call home in the central of Lalitpur, Nepal. Ideal for EXPAT, friends, families or couple, our high quality apartments offer the convenience and service of hotels with the benefit and value of your own kitchen and living area.

Live like a local and enjoy the flexibility to eat what you like when you like. Relax in your own living area; enjoy leisurely breakfasts, dine out or stay in one of our Central Patan - Sagarmatha Apartment, it’s your choice.

Sometimes it is nice to have everything taken care of and many of our apartments offer additional services and benefits to make life easier. Whether it’s a car and driver, on site facilities such as gym, a 24 hour open, childcare or pet care, extra help for any needs, we can help you.

Come stay with us feel the different.

www,sagarmathaapartment.com

sagarmath...@gmail.com

00977-9813118965