Fully furnished 1 room(even whole house) on rent in Thamel

Nature Himalaya

May 20, 2022, 8:18:03 AM5/20/22
to ktm...@googlegroups.com

Apartment or hotel-style 1 room or entire space of the house for rent, located in a very peaceful place in Thamel. It is a 5-story house with a total of 4 bedrooms, 1 rooftop kitchen, and a space for an office on the ground floor. Each floor has only 1 spacious bedroom with 1 attached bathroom and a south-faced balcony.

The monthly rent for each bedroom is NPR 20000 and

for the entire space of this house is NPR 95000 including utilities like water with a hot shower, Wi-Fi, electricity, gas, and the parking facility for 2-wheelers only.

Now only  2 bedrooms are available to rent, however, I can rent even the entire space of this house if anyone prefers and can wait for a few months.

Any interested, let me call directly at 9851189417

Avast logo

IMG_20211009_175014.jpg
IMG_20220119_130046.jpg
IMG_20211009_175017.jpg