HEMP BACKPACKS

Conscious Living

May 16, 2022, 12:09:18 AM5/16/22
to Kathmandu Kathmandu [Nepal]

HEMP FIBER BACKPACKS are known for their STRENGTH , DURABILITY and HEALTHY ecological footprint and have been used for centuries.

°>We supply right out of our factory for wholesale & Retail.

°>DELIVERY AVAILABLE for selected areas (within Kathmandu & Lalitpur). *conditions apply.

BENEFITS of HEMP FIBER BACKPACK :

° DURABLE : Has high tensile strength & one of the world's strongest fiber.

° HYPOALLERGENIC : It is skin friendly & soothing to the skin.

° INCREASED PERFORMANCE : Organic Fiber softens with years & washing making it long lasting.

ATTRACTIVE : Comes in great designs & colour combinations creating attraction amongst the mass.

NATURAL GRACE : Keeps you connected to Nature & opens up the doors to receive more cosmic vibes.

Price - 1250/-.

Contact : 9803764181 (Call, WhatsApp & Viber).