Your perfect staycation destination - Shivapuri Heights Cottage

Shivapuri Heights Cottage

May 10, 2024, 4:08:12 AMMay 10
to ktmktm
Are you looking for a quick getaway without having to travel too far?  Then look no further than Shivapuri Height Cottage located in the Hill above Budhanilkantha

Located just 30 mins from the City Centre
Fresh Air and walks in the surrounding area
Great food
Comfortable accommodation
Dog friendly
Spa and Hot tub available

Contact Mohan on : 9846232271 or email: in...@shivapuricottage.com

footer.pdf

Shivapuri Heights Cottage

May 15, 2024, 5:24:10 AMMay 15
to ktmktm

Craving a serene retreat?

Look no further than Shivapuri Heights Cottage, where nature’s tranquility meets luxury!

Nestled amidst lush greenery it’s the perfect escape to unwind and rejuvenate. Indulge in the freshest farm-to-table delights, sourced right from our gardens, ensuring every bite is a burst of flavor and goodness.

But the pampering doesn’t stop there! Treat yourself to a blissful experience at Neeru’s Spa, where skilled hands and serene ambiance will melt away your stresses. And as the day winds down, immerse yourself in pure relaxation as you soak in our hot tub, with the breathtaking vistas of Kathmandu as your backdrop.

It’s time to disconnect from the chaos and reconnect with yourself amidst nature’s embrace.

Your ultimate getaway awaits at Shivapuri Heights Cottage!

footer.pdf

Shivapuri Heights Cottage

May 22, 2024, 3:47:32 AMMay 22
to ktmktm, Mohan Thakuri@ Shivapuri Heights Cottages
Are you looking for a peaceful getaway?
Come to Shivapuri Heights Cottage, where you can enjoy the calm of nature along with luxurious comfort.

Located in lush greenery, our cottage is the perfect place to relax and recharge. Enjoy fresh, delicious meals made from ingredients grown right in our garden.
Every bite is full of flavour and goodness.

But that's not all! Pamper yourself at neeru's spa, where skilled therapists and a serene setting will help you unwind. As the day ends, relax in hot tub while taking in the stunning views of kathmandu.

Escape the chaos and reconnect with yourself in nature's embrace.

Your perfect retreat awaits at Shivapuri Heights Cottage!

For more information, contact Mohan at :  9846232271 or email: in...@shivapuricottage.com
footer.pdf