Fw: [gujeeta] 3 Books by 2014 Literature Nobel Prize Winner Patrick Modiano

joshi jagdish

Oct 29, 2014, 8:00:47 AM10/29/14
to KSV M. Phil Group, KSV M. Phil Alumni

"Let's grow together"
Dr. Jagdish S. Joshi
Director & Associate Professor,
UGC-Academic Staff College,
Gujarat University,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Pin 380 009
Phone & Fax: +917926305010 (O)
skype id: joshijagdish74

On Sunday, October 26, 2014 4:03 PM, "Milind Pandit milind...@ymail.com [gujeeta]" <gujeeta...@yahoogroups.co.in> wrote:

Dear Bhatt ji
It's really so heartening to see that you have uploaded the three books of the latest Nobel Laureate in literature. I am writing to a member of Gujeeta Group for the first time yet have not missed important aspects of the group. I am particularly in sincere appreciation of Dr Dilip Barad who introduced me to the group. He is a thorough gentleman, I have no hesitation to state, who has clubbed many a gentleman together with/under the group.
Please acknowledge my unfeigned thanks for the uploaded.
Look forward to keeping in touch with you.
Regards
Dr Milind B Pandit
Asst Professor and Head
Dept of English
MSS's Arts, Science and Commerce College, Ambad Dist Jalna - 431 204 ( M. S. )
From:"Dilip Bhatt ddbhat...@gmail.com [gujeeta]" <gujeeta...@yahoogroups.co.in>
Date:Sun, 26 Oct, 2014 at 15:09
Subject:[gujeeta] 3 Books by 2014 Literature Nobel Prize Winner Patrick Modiano

Dear Friends,
Here are 3 Novels by the 2014 Nobel prize winner of Literature Patrick Modiano (in a PDF Attachment with this email).
Sincerely yours,
Dilip Bhatt
(Savarkundla)

Posted by: Milind Pandit <milind...@ymail.com>
Ask your freinds (English teachers) to join this group &gt; Click on this link to JOIN the GROUP &gt;
http://in.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/gujeeta/info

To Post on the group: guj...@yahoogroups.co.in

.