Fw : Questionnaire for Research Work

Hitesh Raviya

Jun 14, 2014, 1:09:44 PM6/14/14
to gujeeta, DELL, kmpf, ksvmphil, ksvmphilalumni MPhil, ksvmphil22 yahoo, ksvvjhssm, ksvmphila, shitalbati
Dear Friends,

I herewith forward the mail of Ms. Shital Bati, Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce and Management, K.S.K.V. Kachchh University, Bhuj.

Pls. fill up the Questionnaire and help her to reach some conclusion for her research. It will take only few mnts. Pls. do it now only, Lets see how many responses from our group/s !!

Hitesh Raviya

Dr Hitesh D Raviya
Associate Professor,
Department of English,
Faculty of Arts,
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda,
Vadodara, Gujarat.
09328994626

hdra...@rediffmail.com
hdra...@gmail.com