software

cody lewis

Oct 21, 2011, 2:31:08 PM10/21/11
to KSUCVM2005
Hello all,

I hope all is well with everyone out there.

I've been researching new software for the clinic and thought I might get some opinions.  I've heard the  Impromed is good software and well as DVM manager.  We've got intravet right now, which we don't like at all.  It's got a lot of hang ups like not being able to insert a line in your estimate or invoice, without deleting the line up to that point.  Can only go back thirty days.  Euthanasia's get deleted off the calender after being charged out.  Not to mention all the practice manager aspects with the accounts.

Also,,, is anyone using any cloud based software and if so how do you like it.

Thanks,

Cody L.

Sarah Hicks

Oct 27, 2011, 12:58:35 PM10/27/11
to cody lewis, KSUCVM2005
Hey Cody!

I wish I could help-- I don't use, nor have I used, either of those programs.  We're an "Idexx" clinic... so Cornerstone all the way.  Another vet in our practice worked where they used Avamark and they loved it.

Good luck!

Sarah

Sarah E. Hicks, DVM
Indian Hills Animal Clinic