Job Opportunity in Kearney, NE

Donovan Hauser

Apr 2, 2008, 9:26:30 AM4/2/08
to KSUCVM2005
Dr. Cederberg, a local veterinarian at a new small animal clinic in
Kearney asked if I knew of any classmates looking for a new position.
I have not seen the inside of this clinic, but am in touch with the
two doctors there currently and hold both of them in high esteem. I
have heard nothing but good things from the other veterinarians and
clients in town about this clinic. The position is full time with
small animal medicine, surgery, and ultrasound making up the majority
of the caseload. They rotate emergency calls with the other clinics
in town. She is looking for someone who will bring in their own
special interests to be developed, but is extremely interested in
someone with behavioral medicine interests. She has also requested
someone who will educate clients, go the extra mile and will help with
public and staff relations/ leadership. If you guys have any
questions for me, email me at drdh...@gmail.com or call at
308-224-0293. Otherwise, contact Dr. Brenda Cederberg at:
Cottonwood Vet Clinic P.C.
5912 2nd Ave West
Kearney, NE 68845
308-234-8118