News!

1 view

Brandy McGreer

Aug 24, 2010, 1:19:54 PM8/24/10
to Chris Schwartz, class2005 KSU, Cody Lewis, Dana Fertig, Donna Springer, Dr. Rusley, Eddie Louis, Ed Kramer, Gretchen Cole, Jason Gladney, Jeremy Larson, Jessie Franz, John Prescott, Judi Holland, Julie Napier, Kathy Mills, Kathy Schwartz, Kevin Bailey, Kris Kamholz, Lather Schultz, Laura Hardy, Leslie Mikos, Linda Newsome, Marcia Borzeka, Lynne Palka, Marisa Clay-Combs, Matt Williams, Nancy Gentile, Nancy Krzycki, Pat Bethke, Nathan Wienandt, Scott Kopetzky, Sue Tortorea, Terese Parys, Valerie Belvedere, Yessica Barron

Hey Everyone!

For those of you that aren't on facebook (and WHY aren't you!?!?!), or aren't on that much...... we are moving!!!! As some of you know, since Braedon was born, we have been longing to get back closer to family. So..... as of October 1, we are headed to the Denver area!!!! We will be living in the Thornton area (north of Denver) and are over the MOON to be closer to home, family, friends, skiing, hiking, etc. :).

We will miss THE greatest city (Sweet Home, Chicago!) and our wonderful friends here, but will have a spareroom and hope we will entertain LOTS of friends and family as they visit the Rockies!

Please keep in touch! You are ALWAYS welcome to visit! :)

Much love!

Brandy