Sorry!?!

1 view

Brandy McGreer

Aug 14, 2010, 9:31:41 AM8/14/10
to Aggie Brusek, Ali Diesel, Allen Kris Davidson, amy_a...@hotmail.com, Amy Juracek, Angie Mohr, Anne, AVMAPLIT kevin/angie, Becca Mills, Becky Constantine, Bella Baby Photography, Beth Crichton, bmcgr...@hotmail.com, bobbi...@hotmail.com, Brad Breon, Brad Luebbe, Brenden Brooks, Camille Harris, CAPC, Chris Brown, Chris Schwartz, Chuck Sackett, class2005 KSU, cmoh...@hotmail.com, Cobus Raath, Cody Lewis, Colleen Pagor, county office, Crupper, Dan & Lynne Palka, Dana Fertig, Dan Costello, Danelle Oakson, Dan Jorgensen, Daughn Norval, Debra James, Dee Wille, Desinee Drakulich, Donna Springer, Dr. Artzer, Dr. Garrett, Dr. Laflin, Dr. Riegel, Dr. Rosemary LoGiudice, Dr. Rusley, Dr Chun, Eddie Heil, Eddie Louis, Ed Kramer, emerge...@aphis.usda.gov, Emily Crow, EmilyGreg Brooks, Emma Nicol, engin...@yahoo.com, Erin Jackson, Greg Dyche, Gregg McGreer, Gretchen Cole, Heather Arnold, Heather Janz, IL Licensure, Jacqui, Jason Gladney, Jay Taylor, Jeff Baier, Jennifer Chavez, Jennifer Huddleson, Jennifer Martens, Jennifer Pearson, Jeremy Larson, Jessie Franz, Jill Crupper, Jodi Beavan, Jodi Hanish, John Prescott, Joy Savage, Judi Holland, juliaw...@msn.com, Julie Napier

 Hi,

I have no idea what that last mass email from me was. I am so sorry if you received it. If you haven't opened it yet, don't! I don't know if it's a virus, or what...... :( It looks like it went to every address on my email.

Sorry!

Brandy