To our friends in Colorado

1 view

Brandy McGreer

Jul 2, 2009, 3:32:45 PM7/2/09
to class2005 KSU
Hey Everyone!

We hope this finds everyone doing beyond fantastic! To cut to the chase......

Brad and I are hoping to relocate to Colorado/the Denver area to get us back closer to family. We know some of you are already out there and, if you have time, would love to hear any advice/suggestions/places to stay away from/etc..... or if you happen to have two open associate positions..... oh, and a house.... that would be great too! :)

We are just starting out, but would love any input.

(Oh, and for those on facebook, we are keeping it on the downlow here for now, so please don't mention it ;))

Thanks in advance and, again, hope everything is going great!

Much love,
Brandy (and Brad)