Associate Position Opening in Omaha, NE

1 view

knop...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2009, 11:55:39 PM2/5/09
to KSUCVM2005
Howdy all! Hope everything is going okay for everyone, despite all
the doom and gloom being touted by the news. We are in need of
another veterinarian in my clinic, Ridgeview Animal Hospital, here in
Omaha, NE. We're losing one doctor, who I'm very sorry to see go, but
cest la vie. I thought I'd get the word out to whomever may be
interested in coming, or staying, in the Midwest. Omaha's a great
place, not that I'm biased or anything, hah! I really enjoy working
here, the team is awesome and we work well together. I can get you
all the information you want, just drop me an email at
knop...@gmail.com or call the clinic, 402-333-3366. It'd be great
working with any of you! Just drop me a line!

Jennifer Knope
Ridgeview Animal Hospital
18142 Wright St
Omaha, NE 68130