0.23.1 released? With v0.23.1-rc9 tag?

Jacek Laskowski

Dec 15, 2021, 6:06:42 AM12/15/21
to ksql-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm wondering how to read the recent commit to CHANGELOG.md with changes about 0.23.1 [1].

It looks like 0.23.1 has been released but it does not seem so based on the name of the tag v0.23.1-rc9 that I thought should rather be v0.23.1-ksqldb to be consistent with [2].

Am I missing something? Is v0.23.1-rc9 tag with the sources of the latest 0.23.1 version of ksqlDB?

Natea Eshetu Beshada

Dec 17, 2021, 4:38:17 PM12/17/21
to ksqldb-users
Hi Jacek,

No you are not missing anything and yes the v0.23.1-rc9 tag with the sources is the latest 0.23.1 version of ksqlDB.

The reason things look different now is that we are actually switching to a new release pipeline, so that's why some things might look different, but everything should still work fine. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues though related to the new release.

Thanks,
Natea