KsqlDb Cluster is not working

Rohit Tanwar

Feb 8, 2022, 4:43:12 AM2/8/22
to ksqldb-users

Hi team,

I’ve just started working on KsqlDB for real-time streaming.

I’m using Opensource code to setup the KsqlDB. I’m trying to setup the cluster of 2 worker node using the same ksql.service.id but when I check the cluster status it shows nothing.

curl --http1.1 -sX GET "http://localhost:8088/clusterStatus" | jq '.'
Null response

log - [Thu, 20 Jan 2022 13:30:36 GMT] "GET /clusterStatus HTTP/1.1" 404 0 "-" "curl/7.58.0" 0 (io.confluent.ksql.api.server.LoggingHandler:142)

I’m using debian package to setup the cluster.

We are already using Apache Kafka & I’ve setup the KsqbDB with the below version

I’ve downloaded the code from the below link to setup the KsqlDB
https://ksqldb.io/quickstart-standalone-deb.html#quickstart-content 1

Below is the version details

{ "KsqlServerInfo": { "version": "0.23.1", "kafkaClusterId": "-CbyKFciT4aNMbYm7du4tA", "ksqlServiceId": "dev_121", "serverStatus": "RUNNING" } }

I’m trying to set up the 2 node Ksqldb cluster as per the document service.id should be the same on both cluster if they are connected to the same kafka source.

Please let me know where I’m wrong

Rupesh alasundkar

Mar 14, 2022, 6:06:44 PM3/14/22
to ksqldb-users
Did you solve the error? I am also facing some issue while configuring ksqldb cluster.

db

May 27, 2022, 3:21:57 AM5/27/22
to ksqldb-users
you need to make sure that this env variable/configuration is set: