String Values ​​Going Empty!

Technical

Aug 17, 2021, 8:18:26 AMAug 17
to ksoap2-android
Hello there,

I am connecting to web service with SOAP using KSOAP2 library. I'm currently having a problem that I can't get out of for the user login section.

When I send data via HTTP POST, it returns "successful" as 'result'. However, when I test the web service with SOAP, the email or password does not reach the other party.

Actually I did not detect this issue in java debug mode. I kept a log on the web service server and noticed that there was no data coming. The problem is that when I check in java string values ​​appear full. So the data is lost somewhere on the way

Could you help?